Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Let's get it started.
Teresa and Beepa
Cortney and Lyndi


More pic's of the snow


Ask me what I'm thankful for and that is the easiest question to answer.

Family!



My sister Jackie and her family came south for Thanksgiving week and we had a great time.


Between the history museums and crafting we filled the week with fun and food.


Just before they got in on Saturday Beepa returned from her visit to Florida with Karen and Connie. The pictures she brought back shows their beautiful winter home and pool.
I'll figure out how to scan them when I get back.

Dan got the driveway done with a new layer of gravel.



And started chipping our huge pile of trees.

Now I'm off to NH to gather the rest of our children.

Just a parting thought.. As you can see from our lives we don't waste time as it is so fragile. Live life to the fullest because you never know when your last breath will take you away to your next adventure.

No comments: