Sunday, June 21, 2009

GrandFather Mountain

Dan and I went on an adventure. We ended up at Grandfather Mountain near Blowing Rock, NC. The dogs did great until we got to the suspension bridge and Abby put her brakes on. Dan stayed on the starting end and I went across by myself. This suspenion bridge spans a gorge in between the two peaks of Grandfather mountain. Very cool until the wind picks up.







Some nice folks took my picture.

We stopped at Blowing Rock and let the dogs walk some.

Nice view. As big a view as Grand Canyon!!!
Blue Atlas Cedar. At my work.


Kathy out walking her cat"Cali"
That's just funny to me

Hey Liz this is my "Martha Moment"
Sedum in old wooden crates

And here's Cortney trying to walk her cat"Lola"
Some of my container creations at work Our beautiful Daughters.

Kisses and Hugs Deb and Dan
,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God I want to go there!!! i LOVE THE MARTHA BOXES ARE THOSE AT THE HOUSE OR AT wORK??

loVE YA

mOM and I had a blast looking at houses!! We sent you lots get busy!!!