Monday, August 4, 2008

Death of a viper!!!

Well it all true what they say about danger in them thar hills! We caught the copper head (with our bare hands) not really with a hoe, anyway. After confirming with our neighbor that it was and is POISONOUS and realizing that it had bit Beepa's cat, Willy, therefore using up several of Willy's lives. Dan and Deb cut it's head clean off and ate it for supper...No that was in Deliverance..We threw it in the woods. Man you people will believe anything.

My days are getting brighter, LIZ IS COMING IN 10 DAYS. But who's counting. I am!!
Teresa is now 27 and I refuse to get any older.
That's it.
I mean it.
STOP IT.
I'm not kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing song choice updates! the 'Rollin On' song was very appropriate to Padre man! and the snake thing... creepy...

T said...

I witnessed the capture of the beast, but stayed away for the beheading, but Beepa and I rooted for yah on the other side of the house, hehe... and hey, if I have to get older, so do u :-p I also am counting the days til auntie liz comes, I was almost in tears the other day I was so excited!! 9 more days!!!!!

and what you really shoulda done ma was skin that there snake and hang it as a trophy, dang!

Mrs N said...

During a recent visit from my mom, your crazy sister:

Mom: blah blah blah...you know, because I'm 50.

Me (looking confused): But you're...almost 52.

Mom (pointedly): NO. I'm 50.

Me: Oh. Okay.