Thursday, August 7, 2008

What I have gottin done

Well for starters I continue to answer long distance questions for the children. Dog sick! Kitten has diarrhea! I think I broke my leg going upstairs? And the cat getting bit by a snake and the husband looking for new snakes. My time is well spent. I've become very domestic and made several pillows, sewing by hand I might add (Danny wouldn't let me bring my sewing machine).

The family dogs have become so well adjusted that they no longer need to be on a leash and we don't need to build a fence. Our pear tree will be ripe when Liz comes for her visit. And Mom and Dad are arriving in Sept. Sister Jackie will be coming for Thanksgiving and Michael and I are drawing straws on who will host which holiday. Hoping to hit the Butterfly conservatory while Liz is visiting and hopefully we can manage a girl sleepover at Teresa and Michael's house.

Well I need to get the upstairs cleaned up for all these guests. Man I guess I should wash those sheets too. Kisses Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Jeez, it sounds like you are living a great life- except for the snake! What made you want to go down south? Mike (my middle son) is going to Clemson for college and this will be his second year. He enjoys the south but feels it is definitely different. I hope this gets to you and if it does I will send more.....I can upate you on Vermont!
Love, your favorite cousin,
Helen