Friday, August 29, 2008

I think we have a third!!

Yep! After a $90 dollar Vet bill and a swollen leg and sore joints it was determined that Willie has used up 3 more lives. We have not located where this new snake may be lurking but believe me Beepa will find it. We think that Momma snake must have enjoyed the quiet solitude and garbage that the previous owner left behind and made a home for her babies here. But on the up side we didn't have our driveway wash away . (good luck T & M) Rest easy Beepa will hunt those rascally varmints down to save her Willie. Stay close for the ending...

1 comment:

T said...

Geeze!!! Poor Willie, he should just keep his keister indoors with Beccy! That must mean we are due for a visit, for some reason u catch the snakes when I am there, hehe. Good luck!

And thanks for the "good luck" :-) We all decided we are going to keep that misplaced gravel in the woods, spread it out more, so that it can just stay for better drainage in the future. Mary and I fixed the driveway a lil yesterday, at least enough we can park without gettin stuck. Shoulda seen me get my car out! Good thing we had extra pebbles just laying around!