Thursday, August 28, 2008

This just in

Well did you ever.. yes the first big rain. Man, my dogs are not liking peeing in a down pour. 8.5 inches in 4 hours. But just think if that was snow.... but it's not so we are moving on. Got two bedrooms painted and accessorized. Now I'm finishing my 27 year old craft project "Grandma's flower garden" patch work quilt. Yes I've been working on this since we lived on the dairy farm in Bradford, Vt. And now that we have enough bedrooms and a theme for each, this is going in the cottage style blue room. Photos to come.
Beepa has gotten a firm offer on the NH house and we are just getting all the paper work finished. Hoping to sign after Labor Day. Keep us in your prayers.

This is one of three photos I framed and put up in our bedroom. I love these shots.



This is for you Priscilla... get it pussytoes!!!


This is a vista worth savoring, where is my wine and cheese Gaston?


Pineapple plant just hanging out and looking beautiful.

This is but a taste of the house warming gift that we received from my Mom and Dad.
Jackson and Perkins just makes the garden sing.

1 comment:

T said...

Thank goodness that wasn't snow!!! Isn't the ratio a foot of snow, for every inch of rain? We would of been in very big trouble!! I think it's bad enough we have to take our driveway out of the woods, hehe.