Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guests are coming from every where!

Updated the 78's light myself. Next I'm making a new light fixture for the blue room. I know Dan says the same thing" No more HGTV for you!!!"

Well Karen and Connie stopped by on their way to FL. and saw the houses and stole Beepa.

She is spending the week with them as they move into their winter home.


We had to do a little reorganizing as her Cuz Ray from Tenn was do for a visit on Sunday.
But he'll hit us in Dec.

Jackie and Cory are coming Sat to spend the week with us at
D&D's B&B

I also wanted to show you this years fall colors week by week.
Our colors start around the end of Oct. Beginning of Nov.
And believe it or not it's still warm enough that I have a few more roses budding.

The sun is reaching the living room windows now and it's so nice.
With cleaning the house and remaking beds I have been pretty busy.
This week I have also been making holiday goodies like candied pecans and banana bread.
This weekend will be carrot cake, brownies, pecan pies and spare ribs.
I have finally gotten good at cooking ribs and they are to die for.
With this coming week will come Michael and Teresa and Cortney for Thanksgiving and as always good times. Jackie has some crafty things she wants to make and we are hooking Cory up with historic sites to visit. Joey will get a chance to visit his BF for a few days too.
And Prissy my office at home is set up just like the old desk at BLC . I look out my bay window and watch the horses instead of that motley crew of ours. Hee Hee.
This was the guest room in the beginningNow it's done ( I think):) :)

Well I am traveling up to NH to help Kathy drive south after the Thanksgiving weekend. My trip will be just one day as we will be heading out ASAP. So for family and friends I didn't get to see this trip... sorry hit you next time.

XXXOOO

We will be posting alot more when I return.

From our house to yours have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: