Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been quite on the farm!

Well my super star husband got published this quarter in the company magizine. And I qoute" Key people on the 2-lane acess road to this landfill site are Blah, blah, and Dan _ dozer operator"







Well our horse lady Kim has gotten two new horses for us to pet and feed carrots too. This is me trying not to get Zapped by the electric fence! Beepa and I have been cooking for Dan and shopping for Christmas presents this past week.






We finshed off the week by holding our own" crafty day".



As you can see all the pets want to have some fun which made crafting very hard because we had to find alot of the fruit I was using all over the floor. Then Abbie had to chase the cat thru the middle of Beepa's lap. I know you slow poke's are saying "Debbie it's too early to be doing that" But with my "work' schedule I have found the time to enjoy this activity NOW!!!



Besides when I craft i dismember old decorations and put on up dated holiday goodies.



This year I went "Williamsburg" with alot of fruit.



Do You Like?
These are home made gifts to my family with wood stoves.
Wax covered pine cones for fire starters. Shhh... they are a suprise.

And after many years I am able to have little candles in each window.



Like we did in Vermont.



My christmas cactuses can't even wait for Thanksgiving.



They went crazy with blooms this year.





I even got the Orchids to send out blooms... Now that is super exciting for me!
Teresa, Micheal and Cortney all got to come over on Sunday and we got alot of laughes in.










No comments: