Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years weekend

Well selling the house in NH really paid off. Danny was able to buy me the sports car of my dreams. This Shelby will need a car port right away.

We got the weekends started with Karen and Connie and the twins Steve and Steph stopping by for a couple of days . Got the wine flowing around the fire and had a hang over on Sunday just in time for my birthday. 50th...

Oh yea Drew and Priscilla... we found the Piggly Wiggly!

Steph is in college in MA. And enjoying the fun part of higher education. Scoccer is still her love.


Steve is majoring in business and he likes the fun in college more also.

Boston is growing like a weed and so damn cute.

Got my birthday off with a new car and a weekend getaway to a B&B at the coast.

The kids were all here and made dinner and gave me lots of love. Also got the inside scoop on Disney for ADULTS. Here we come


Oh yea did I metion that the car Danny gave me is a Shelby Cobra....









1 comment:

T said...

hehehe, I freakin' love your new car, so glad I was able to be there to see you get it!!! Happy Birthday again!!! Love you!