Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter projects

Well Christmas Eve started out expensive. Our condenser died on the ac/heat pump. So to save on the energy bills Dan and I updated our unit and got a Trane. This is the crew tearing out the old... And this is the new one. Isn't it shiny and pretty.(This was my real sports car)Then With Kathy' s help we started painting the many rooms in this house.
This is the office before...
And here it is today after.Our laundry room got a makeover too and I went soft light blue.Prissy note the shirt Kaki is wearing. Hee Hee

Then I thought about the good times we've had with Mary Kay makeovers.
So and had our new lady Irish come over and we played dress-up.

Kaki looks smokin'

And Beepa is on a man hunt.
Loved hearing from everyone about my hot fake sports car.
Had a few people fooled,but I won't mention any name s(Prissy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors..I guess you don't need me anymore.....now you have Kaki to paint with you:(:(

I've been replaced!

T said...

Love the paint colors...much more cheery :-)