Thursday, February 26, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!

Hurrah for me.!!!
One resume and three days later I'm the Perennial manager for the local Garden center. Salary is almost the same as I was making in NH for BLC. It a family run garden center with a very big wholesale side for area lanscapers and builders. So I can design and sell and budget and be creative in the retail side too. No fresh flowers but silk and dry arrangements. As well as Christmas wreaths and greens. Something differant every day and no grunt work. With part time hours J/J/A and Jan and Feb. Perfect for me and Dan. No Sundays and just a few Sat during the busy season. I'll take pictures and post them this coming week. . or check out the web site below:) http://www.aaplants.com/

3 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations :) Sounds like a fun place to work!

T said...

Yipeee!!! Congrats Mom!! :-) Now you just gotta have a sit down with Lil' Mr. Boston on being behaved and listening to Abby while your at work :-) hehe Hope to see you all soon!

Mrs N said...

Congratulations! That sounds like fun.